Monday, March 12, 2007

June 17th continued


(continued from previous page)
out and got a rickshaw to go and visit a temple, discharging my rickshaw boy. I had intended to take exercise by walking back to the hotel, so after seeing all I wanted to of the temple, I started back on foot, going on and on, yet not a sight of the hotel. I concluded I had gone wrong seeing some rickshaws standing, I called one but couldn’t make him understand where I wanted him to go, not knowing what the word hotel was in Japanese language. Nevertheless, I tramped on a little further, when I called another riksha, and after struggling to make him understand into it I got, wondering where ever he would take me to. On he ran, till he came to the hotel entrance, when he looked round to see if he was right and had understood me, which

No comments: